These thoughts and feelings can be extremely debilitating in living a happy, fulfilled life.
Diane Altomare, Integrative Life Coach, joins Naturally Savvy host, Lisa Davis, to share insights from her new book, Clarity: Ten Proven Strategies to Transform Your Life.
- When you look for fulfillment from external things, you’re bound to be disappointed. When you think you can only find happiness from a prestigious job, enviable home, just-right wardrobe, top-of-the-line beauty products, or coveted goal weight, you likely will feel disillusioned and resign yourself to accept that this is “just the way it is” or you don’t have “what it takes.”
- It is critical to understand that the things you desire are already available to you and the only reason you aren’t able to access them is because you tackle the problem from the outside when you should look inward.
- When you experience your feelings and understand that the emotions you feel, you are often can led to the answers you most need.
- It's essential that you make friends with your own mind and emotions.
- Positive affirmations can actually contribute to your failure, not your success.
- We can paint a beautiful picture of ourselves on Facebook and Instagram (a false persona), when what is really going on inside our heart may be devastating. No matter how good things look on the outside, if we don’t feel happy and at peace on the inside, it will never bring us what we desire.
- Success can actually make you feel depressed.
- The key to being more efficient is NOT time management.
- An imaginary circle and piece of chalk (The Full Proof Circle Technique) can help you create more harmony, love and respect in your relationship.