There are so many things in your world that can cause stress.
But, chronic stress is not normal. Dr. Ken Redcross, founder of Redcross Concierge, says that in under 15 minutes a day, you can implement your own stress reduction makeover.
1) Eat a good breakfast with "breakfast boosters" such as Greek yogurt (probiotics), mushrooms (immunity boosters), oats and barley (antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits), or an AHCC supplement.
2) Clear the clutter, both mental and physical. Categorize urgent, non-urgent, and important. Make lists.
3) Breathe deeper daily. Practice yoga, Pilates and meditation.
4) Try high intensity interval training (HIIT). Even 15 minutes can make a big difference in releasing stress.
5) Laugh! It really is the best medicine. Find something that brings a smile to your face, such as a kitten video or stand-up comedy set.
6) Don't be afraid to rely on your family and friends. At the same time, take a look at the potentially damaging relationships and friendships in your life.
Listen in to learn more about these stress reduction tips.