Busy schedules and hectic lifestyles can prevent you from getting to the gym on a regular basis or preparing healthy, nutritious meals.
Chris and Heidi Powell, co-hosting power couple of Extreme Weight Loss, rejoin host Lisa Davis to share their five favorite at-home fitness and diet tips.
1) Tabata: 20 second of moving, 10 seconds of rest for a total of four minutes. Mix up with lower-body and upper-body movements, such as squats and tricep dips, or perform a full-body movement like burpees.
2) Circuit: 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, and 10 air squats for the duration of five minutes. Your heart rate will get up, allowing for both strength training and cardiovascular benefits.
The Foundation 5
1) Drink at least half of your body weight in ounces every day.
2) Eat breakfast every day.
3) Eat protein at every meal.
4) Reduce your sodium to less than 3,000 mg/day.
5) Reduce your sugar to less than 50 grams/day.
Buy on Amazon
Extreme Transformation: Lifelong Weight Loss in 21 Days