You cannot stop emotions; however, by changing your thinking you can redirect emotions and reduce stress.
Organifi. Save 20% NOW!
Use code TALKHEALTHY. Click here to order.
Dr. Marvin Marshall, author of Live Without Stress: How to Enjoy the Journey, joins host Lisa Davis to share insights from the book, including the following:
- Self-talk creates your reality and has a direct bearing on your feelings and stress levels.
- Choice ends when life ends. You are constantly making choices—both consciously and unconsciously. Being mindful of choices significantly reduces stress.
- You can control other people but you cannot change anyone but yourself. Learn how to influence people so they will change themselves to do what you want them to do.
- Influencing rather than aiming to control is more effective and reduces stress levels.
- Discover how aiming at obedience and perfection are pathways to stress.
- Problems and challenges can be easily resolved with solving circles.
Buy on Amazon
Live Without Stress: How to Enjoy the Journey
Visit organifi.com and use discount code “talkhealthy” to receive 20% off your order!!