What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why we are our own biggest obstacles.
- How to get control over your thoughts.
- The concept of mindfulness and how to live in the moment.
- Daily tips to help you find inner peace.
- How meditation can help reduce anxiety and promote inner peace.
- Techniques helpful to your personal and professional life for success from within.
- How to easily create a mindful routine for supporting inner peace in all aspects of life.
High Five Highlights:
- What lit your spark for inner peace and mindfulness? I was not feeling at peace, lost in my own journey and I needed to make a change I couldn’t just do the same. I made this change and it’s possible to achieve this.
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your younger self? To start learning how to stop and slow down to appreciate life’s moments as they’re happening.
- What can people expect to hear when tuning in to your podcast, “On Finding Peace”? I have guests on that they themselves have gone through pain and suffering or lots of stress and anxiety. They share with us what they’ve learned. People who want to get a message out that says we can change the way we view ourselves and find inner peace.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? "There are no problems only solutions." ~ John Lennon. “We do not see things as they are we see things as we are”~ Anaïs Nin
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” Slow down, which is way tough.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/