What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why it’s important to congratulate the person that got “your” part (or promotion).
- How to give compliment sandwiches.
- Why you need to remember “feelings aren’t facts” when things don’t go your way.
- Why you need to find your “I Want” song.
- Why “living in a suitcase” is beneficial.
- How to forgive yourself after a bad performance.
- Why you should forget your resume and polish your reputation.
- How to realize you are the lead in your own life.
- More from the book Life is Like a Musical, How to Live, Love and Lead Like a Star.
Share the Show!
If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Supercharge your brain and reverse memory loss, pick up a copy of Memory Rescue today.