In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- More veggies, less arterial plaque.
- Marijuana use is tied to doubling of fatal car crashes on April 20 (4/20) after 4:20 p.m.
- Deaths and bleeding due to synthetic marijuana.
- Weight loss surgery is tied to a doubling in divorces and a doubling in new marriages.
- Coffee protects from cancer, increases longevity, decreases type-2 diabetes. Choose the lighter roasts.
- Why stress causes weight gain and what you can do about it, with just a few hours a day.
- Older Americans are "hooked" on vitamins -- but that's a good thing.
- PLUS so much more...