In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- The FDA blocks consumer sales of pure caffeine (including green tea supplements).
- 95% of the world's population is breathing unhealthy air. Which plants can help?
- Concussions don't just come from traditional "contact sports." Women who perform synchronized swimming are at a high risk.
- How pot smoking may hurt the teenage brain.
- Clean endoscopes are often contaminated. Have your colonoscopy early in the day to avoid infection.
- Automation of opioid control is having far-reaching effects for patients.
- Ways to avoid E. coli in produce and salmonella in eggs and poultry.
- PLUS so much more...