In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- What "beer breath" is and what it means in terms of your health.
- Even mild brain injuries may increase chances of dementia and Parkinson's.
- Why is romaine lettuce still so dangerous?
- FDA cracking down on e-cigarette use by teens.
- Foods you can consume to avoid mosquito attraction.
- Could curbing salt intake add years to your life?
- More kids with autism -- what does it mean?
- PLUS so much more...