Memory loss is embarrassing and creates a lot of fear in people. No one wants to suffer from dementia or loss of cognitive ability.
But you can eat to support your brain health and reduce the risk of memory loss.
Top 5 Foods for Brain Health
- Caviar: Contains a unique blend of Omega-3s, B vitamins, minerals, protein, and antioxidants. If you don’t like caviar, eat fish daily. Flaxseeds and hemp seeds are good substitutes for vegans.
- Dark, leafy greens: Rich in disease-fighting nutrients and fiber.
- Berries: Contain antioxidants and have a low glycemic index.
- Extra virgin olive oil: Rich in Omega-3s, vitamin E, and monosaturated fat.
- Water: Hydrates the brain so energy can be generated