In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- A liver disease many have never heard of is putting 25 million Americans at risk.
- Tonsillectomy risks may outweigh benefits.
- The ascension of cauliflower. Why it is becoming a booming business.
- Having more kids is linked to heart disease risk in mothers.
- The "pegan" diet -- why it may cause dementia.
- Why are there such long waits within Veterans healthcare?
- Disruptive sleep cycles linked with mood disorders.
- PLUS so much more...